Location: London/ Hillingdon
Salary: In the region on £50,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a multi-disciplinary and award-winning team based in the London Borough of Hillingdon, who are now on the look out for a talented Senior Architect to join them on a permanent basis. My client main focus of work offers services in the Residential, High-End Residential and Developer sectors with exposure to other sectors also.
To succeed in this role, you should have several years' experience working in a similar level role and substantial post qualification experience. You should have sound knowledge of the UK planning and building regulations with job running exposure and contract administration experience.
On offer is a competitive salary, a discretionary performance related bonus, a staff discount scheme, the company pension scheme, and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- RIBA/ ARB registered with substantial post Part 3 experience.
- Contract administrative experience would be essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, with Revit being highly desirable.
- Relevant experience in bespoke design and residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision, whilst meeting strict deadlines.
- Well-presented and personable.
- Good design and technical capabilities.
- Full UK driver's license, and car would be essential.
- Required to deal with all RIBA work stages in taking briefs and drafting proposals at initial stages of planning and to draft drawings and lodge planning applications.
- This is a client facing role so excellent presentations skills are a must.
- Oversee the other technical staff and mentor when required.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!