Experienced Part II Placement or recently Qualified Part III, Oxford
Gresford Architects are a friendly, growing practice with a passion for beautiful, contemporary design and sustainable building (especially Passivhaus and Enerphit).
We are currently looking for motivated experienced Part II or a newly qualified Part III, with good detailing, design skills and an interest and knowledge of green technologies. Experience of working on domestic projects in the UK is essential. The right candidate will have the opportunity to assist with the running of projects, mostly in the Oxford area.
Essential skills or experience:
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Good detailing skills
- Experience of assisting with the running of domestic projects
Desirable skills or experience:
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Experience of running of domestic projects
- Experience with listed buildings
- Experience with ‘green’ technologies, especially Passivhaus
Please only apply if you have all of the essential experience outlined above.
Depending on experience, please submit your expectations.
Gresford Architects Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Further information about our practice, services and portfolio can be found on our website at www.gresfordarchitects.co.uk
A CV and portfolio (max combined file size 2MB) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies). Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We will begin interviewing as soon as the right candidates come forward.