Architectural Technologist Job in Manchester
An Architectural Technologist job is now available at an AJ100 Practice in Manchester at their new studio, voted by the Sunday Times as the best place to work. This position would be working across commercial, residential, and retail sectors.
Due to ongoing success and growth, this practice is now looking for an Architectural Technologist to join the team which is currently 90 strong. This practice is committed to the development of their employees, so progression is highly encouraged.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and review drawings, schedules, and specifications, checking for accuracy and compliance with appropriate current standards and client requirements
- Secure planning permission, obtain tender quotations in accordance with orders and company procedures, and undertake contract administration and reporting to clients
- Adhere to quality measures, H&S guidelines, and other statutory and environmental legislations
- Report directly to seniors and project leaders
- Make visits to project sites when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience across all RIBA stages
- 5+ years of UK experience
- Good capability to develop and produce technical design packages
- Relevant qualifications HNC/HND
- Previous commercial and residential experience is essential
- The ability to use Revit proficiently is essential to this role.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- Flexible and hybrid working option
- Pension scheme
- Recommend an employee scheme
- Monthly on-the-spot rewards (related to performance)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (plus 1 additional day per year of service, up to 28)
- Long service awards/acknowledgment (10+ years).
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13928) #LI-DP1