Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Central London
Part II Architectural Assistant job now available in Central London! This growing practice offers career progression, development, and flexible/hybrid working. Plus, you will have the opportunity to work on highly prestigious projects in the UK and internationally!
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis, the practice's portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors in the UK and internationally.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Experienced Part II Architectural Assistants with experience across all RIBA stages to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout the UK and internationally throughout all RIBA stages
- Production of design and technical drawing packages with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Work in project teams reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate
- Using ArchiCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with extensive experience
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £38,000
- 21 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office
- Life insurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13587)