Senior Project Architect Job in Central London
Senior Project Architect job in Central London! This position will see you working on traditional and classical high-end projects throughout the UK!
The practice's portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties, masterplans, and major housing developments. This has ultimately resulted in them being recognised worldwide for their award-winning projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on high-end residential and conservation projects throughout London and outside of London
- Lead and manage small project teams on various projects
- Mentor and train members of the team
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style using ArchiCAD.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Must have strong experience in high-end residential and listed buildings
- Must be a fully qualified Architect with a minimum of 7 years PQE
- Experienced in running a number of projects simultaneously and managing small teams
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and have at least 1 years' experience working on UK-based projects, ideally London
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- 21 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Life insurance
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Project Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13811)