Salary: £23-35,000 Dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a thriving and successful practice based in Lincolnshire, who have been established for over 30 years. My clients recent and past work includes the Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Agricultural, Educational, and Industrial sectors and they are AutoCAD and Revit users.
I am looking to speak with candidates who have their Architectural Technology BSc or equivalent HNC/ HND. Both more junior levels through to intermediate and senior will be considered.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work for a successful client who is eager to help you with development, progression and give you career longevity.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technologist:
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/ HND in an Architectural Technology related subject.
- Post qualification experience would be required.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and ideally Revit.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Relevant sector experience would be essential.
- Support on the technical RIBA stages of work.
- Liaise with your design team and sometimes, external contractor and clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Boast strong technical skills, demonstrated throughout your supporting portfolio.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!