Senior Architectural Technician Job in Chichester, West Sussex
We currently have a new Senior Architectural Technician job available, working with an award-winning Architecture practice based in Chichester. The role would involve working across a broad range of sectors such as residential, commercial, and education. The practice offers a competitive salary and a range of flexible working options.
Established over 25 years ago, the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They currently have a number of commercial projects that require a Senior Architectural Technician, to work from stage 4 onwards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Take the lead role in the running of projects
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Support junior members of the team
- Visit site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong technical ability
- Experience using AutoCAD and or Revit
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the business.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working with home working days with a minimum of 3 days in the office a week
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD
- Team activities and socials.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Chichester, West Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13987)