Architectural Technician Job in Warrington, Cheshire
Architectural Technician job-based in Warrington for an award-winning, growing housebuilder, They partner with build-to-rent investors, registered providers, and local authorities to produce high-quality private rented houses and affordable housing, as well as private homes
The role will include working on a mixture of projects across Merseyside and Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will join the team in Warrington.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to produce house type and apartment working drawings and details that meet national, local, and site specifications
- Using AutoCAD and Revit daily
- Managing workload and meeting deadlines
- Attend meetings and site visitations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience from a house building company or consultancy working for house builders
- Good comprehension of the UK Building Regulations
- HNC/HND degree in Architectural design
- Have a minimum of 5 years of UK project experience
- AutoCAD proficient.
What you get back
- £40,000 - £45,000
- £4k Car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Warrington, Cheshire- Your Architecture Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13984)