Floyd Slaski Architects Ltd is a design focussed, feel-good practice based in London.
Our work is predominantly in the healthcare sector, both NHS and Private, plus increasingly, other projects such as schools, higher education and residential. We are a team of around 20 and construction values typically range from £500,000 to £25 million.
We are seeking a talented ‘all-rounder’ architect with expertise in RIBA stages 4-6, specifying and running projects of similar scales in the UK.
It is anticipated that there will be a mixture of working in the office, on site and at home. Great career prospects for advancement.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
• Ability to work proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent Revit expertise as core office software
• Competent Autocad skills
• NBS specification writing and construction detailing
• Competence with building regulations, planning knowledge and sustainability
• Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages
Remuneration is competitive and to be agreed based on experience and skills.