Project Architect Job in Hampstead, London
A Project Architect job is now available working on high end residential projects with a RIBA chartered practice in Hampstead, London.
Our client is looking for an outstanding Part III Architect to manage high end residential projects at their RIBA chartered practice in Hampstead, North London.
With over 13 years of experience, this client specialises in the high-quality design of residential projects. Joining their team of 9, they are looking for someone with great energy to lead and drive the team through all RIBA stages.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage a small team of Architects and Assistants on high-end residential projects
- Report to the Managing Director as required on project process
- Manage the project through all RIBA stages
- Prepare feasibility studies, concept design, planning applications, etc
- Attend client meetings and site where required
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent AutoCAD skills are essential
- Revit skills are advantageous
- ARB registration & RIBA membership
- Ability to work across all RIBA stages independently
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading high end residential projects in London
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Knowledge and experience of UK planning policy
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- Socials - Christmas and summer parties, etc
- Regular CPD's
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year (up to 25 days)
- Discretionary annual bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Hampstead, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13979)