Architect Job in Central Manchester
Architect Job working in an award winning AJ100 practice based in central Manchester
As the successful Architect joining my clients Manchester studio you will primarily work on Healthcare projects. Reporting to the directors, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Architect to join their global practice at a time of growth for my client.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run a project through all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images, and other documents related to design
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Supervise more junior team members
- Report to Seniors and Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience being project lead and managing small teams
- 4+ years' experience post part III
- Healthcare project experience is essential
- Worked projects from concept to completion previously
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of UK planning and construction regulations.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Regular social events
- Hybrid opportunity
- Pension scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: (13857) #LI-DP1