Architectural Technologist Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Architectural Technologist Job joining an employee-owned multi-disciplinary team with a current headcount of around 800 employees globally. They currently have 15 offices worldwide, with diverse projects across science & research, commercial, education, government, industrial, and hospitality.
They are currently looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their Newcastle office working on education projects across the UK. Established 85 years ago, this architecture and engineering practice has a team of architects, engineers, planners, and interior designers working across Canada, the US, the UK, and the UAE.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop technical designs
- Ensure works meet quality standards, project timelines, and budget requirements
- Evaluate site conditions and perform site surveys where required
- Coordinate with contractors, consultants, and relevant authorities to address concerns and deliver solutions
- Perform design activities including programming, code research material, and building systems
- Use Revit to a high standard daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with mid to late stages (RIBA 3-7)
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Navisworks, BIM Collaborate and NBS chorus are desirable
- CIAT Registered
- 5+ years of PQE UK experience is required
- Understanding of relevant planning legislation and building regulations experience is required
- Previous multi-disciplinary experience would be beneficial
- Education project experience is required.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Hybrid working potential, to be agreed
- Subsidised private medical care
- Employee assistance program
- Pension scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13973) #LI-DP1