Project Architect Job in Edinburgh, Scotland
Project Architect Job in a multi-award winning, AJ100 architecture practice with 6 design studios across the UK, specialising in all areas of architectural design, with particular experience and a growing portfolio in large scale, complex projects in the science & research, healthcare, master planning, residential, community, leisure, and workplace sectors
The successful candidate will join a practice passionate about the professional and personal development of its staff, this role would see you predominantly working in the science & research sector. Across all studios, they are currently at 80+ staff.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Coordination of the design team & contract administration for assigned projects
- Liaising with clients directly
- Supporting commercial activities and Business Development
- Using Revit daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of practice experience post ARB Certification
- Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
- Strong design and technical skills,
- Revit proficiency is essential, with an ability to deliver projects to a minimum of BIM level 2 standard
- Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- Experience in preparing and presenting design proposals and documentation
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and an enthusiasm to develop your design and technical skills and a real interest in the Architectural profession
- Keen interest in sustainability.
What you get back
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid Working after probation
- Payment of RIBA membership
- Ongoing personal and professional development schemes
- Team social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Edinburgh, Scotland - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref:13961)#LI-DP1