Architect/ Architectural Technician
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is an award-winning multidisciplinary team, who work on projects throughout the UK. The practice has a passion for creating buildings and spaces that have a positive influence on the people that use them, and some of their work covers the Residential, Master Planning, Commercial, Leisure, Health, and Education sectors.
The ideal candidate will have several years post qualification experience and it would be essential to have Residential layout experience. Candidates with house builder experience are encouraged to apply. Revit and AutoCAD experience are preferred.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect/ Architectural Technician:
- Several years post qualification experience.
- ARB registered or Chartered (CIAT)/ working towards if an Architectural Technician.
- Relevant Residential project experience would be essential.
- Residential layout/ House builder experience.
- Good Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe skills.
- Strong design and technical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to work to a high standard within the given time frames.
- Good at time management and strong organisation skills.
- Work across all RIBA stages.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!