Salary: Competitive based on the RIBA guidelines
I'm pleased to be supporting an award-winning practice based centrally in Glasgow, who due to continued succession, are looking to add strength to their team by recruiting an Architect. The practice work across a range of sectors, with some of their recent work including Residential, Community, Leisure, Care and Conservation.
To succeed in this role, you should have post Part 3 experience and several years working heavily on Residential projects. The practice uses Revit, so experience would be beneficial.
Newly Qualified Architects through to those with substantial post Part 3 experience will be considered. For this reason, salary is competitive based on experience.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered or working towards if you are recently qualified.
- Residential experience is essential- within Scotland.
- Living locally to Glasgow or happy commuting for work.
- Revit knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Support and mentor the more junior members of the team.
- Work alongside the Directors on all stages of the projects.
- Confident in a client facing role and on-site experience.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!