Senior Architect Job in Manchester
Senior Architect Job in Manchester at an employee-owned AJ100 practice to support the delivery of prestige projects working across all RIBA stages.
My client is currently looking to expand their Manchester studio, they currently have over 280 employees across 14 offices. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing a small to medium-sized team
- Production of drawing packages and specifications
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Working directly with clients
- Managing and delivering work packages on site
- Liaise and communicate with clients regularly.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Part III architect with 5 years experience minimum UK experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong understanding of UK Building and Planning regulations.
- Conservation Accredited architect at CA, SCA or AABC is desirable but not required
- Have excellent technical skills.
What you get back
- Up to £46,000
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days increasing with service
- Regular social events
- Life assurance
- Flexible and hybrid working.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Manchester - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13952) #LI-DP1