Technical Architect/ Architectural Technician
Salary: £35-42,000 Dependant on experience
I am pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and award-winning practice based in Cambridge, who are keen to further grow their technical team. My client's current portfolio of work covers the Care, Residential, Education, Sports, Leisure and Education sectors and they are Revit/ BIM users.
My client has sustainability at the forefront of their design ideas and have specialist experience within BREEAM, HQM and Passivhaus. If this is something you are passionate about or you have further qualifications, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is ideally looking to add to their Residential team, however, candidates with other relevant experience will also be considered as the practice will accommodate for the right candidate!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Technical Architect/ Architectural Technician:
- Relevant qualifications- ARB registered or a member of CIAT/ working towards chartership.
- Ideally you have extensive Residential exposure, however, candidate with other sector exposure to listed above will also be considered.
- Revit experience would be essential to be considered for this position.
- Your portfolio of work should boast strong technical abilities.
- Several years' experience in a UK practice and ideally exposure to running jobs.
- A strong interest in sustainable architecture and ideally further qualifications.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident in a client facing role- you may sometimes be expected to run meetings.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!