Quinn Architects are welcoming applications from experienced Part II Architectural Assistants and Part III Architects to join our close knit and friendly team in Shoreditch, London.
The studio currently has a number of high-profile projects at various scales and across multiple sectors. We also have an associate contractor company which directly builds some of our small refurbishment projects. The position requires a talented, design-led individual who can successfully coordinate and engage with the team, communicate ideas to a variety of audiences and resolve technical and construction challenges. The role will involve work on projects at all stages.
We are keen to meet candidates with:
- Excellent design and image making skills with a background in design-led studios
- Previous responsibility for RIBA work stages 3 to 5
- Project experience in high end residential, listed building and commercial projects
- Fluency in Vectorworks 2D, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite on the Mac platform
- Demonstrable experience with technical detailing
- Demonstrable experience of running high-end residential projects with a contract value of £2million+
- Proven ability to lead a design team from inception through to project completion
- Previous experience of on-site construction
- Previous experience of Contract Administration and/or Project Management (for Part III role)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in a creative and supportive environment
- Regular team lunches and social drinks
- CPDs and internal talks
- Open plan studio in a wider creative community, in the heart of Shoreditch
- Interest in training and development of team members
To apply, please forward your CV, a brief overview of your portfolio and cover letter/email to email@example.com (PDF format). Successful applicants will be invited for interview on a rolling basis, so early applications are encouraged.
To aid the process please provide the following information in your covering email:
- A brief summary of any relevant work experience and overview of how you feel you meet the candidate requirements
- What do you see as your particular skills and what skills do you hope to develop further?
- What are your salary expectations?
Quinn Architects are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note due to the summer break we are only be able to respond to successful candidates at the end of August / beginning of September 2023.