- Penguin Recruitment
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £32000 - £38000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
Salary: Competitive based on experience
A long-standing client of ours is looking for an experienced Architect to join their RIBA Chartered practice based in central Manchester. You will be joining an established team (2 studios locations) of experienced staff where you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across several sectors. Some of their recent work covers the Industrial & Logistics, Retail & Hospitality & Residential sectors.
The ideal candidate will have post Part 3 experience and be confident working as part of a Design team on large-scale projects. You should also boast design flare and be highly motivated and well organised. Revit/ BIM skills would also be highly desirable.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for progression and growth within the practice.
We are also looking to speak with experienced Architectural Technicians/ Technologists.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with post Part 3 experience.
- Excellent design and technical abilities.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Relevant project experience would be essential.
- A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
- Communicate with all members of your design team
- Attend and manage site meetings
- Manage team members through all RIBA stages.
- Oversee the overseeing and running various projects.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Apply for Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert