**BIM Lead Job in Manchester, North West**
**BIM Lead Job in Manchester with an AJ100 practice. The role is primarily to act as the BIM Lead in the North region, my client is looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architect looking to step up into this role.**
With a staff of approximately 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices, together they work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design.
**Role & Responsibilities**
- Liaising with project stakeholders acting as lead model management including BIM planning, collaboration and coordination
- Maintaining the project BIM Execution Plan, Master Information Delivery Plan, etc
- Coordination and Clash Detection Meetings with Design Team
- Managing the project Common Data Environments (CDE) Aconex along with management of the project BIM 360 environment
- Audit and compliance with standards; especially contractual Level 2 BIM requirements
- Candidates will also work closely with Companies Head of BIM to support queries and issues with digital design applications.
**Required Skills & Experience**
- Relevant architectural degree
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate full working knowledge of UK BIM standards including BS EN ISO 19650 suite along with associated standards
- Autodesk AEC Suite with Revit as the primary delivery software
- BIM 360
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Microsoft Office 365.
**What you get back**
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Work hybrid 2 days a week
- 25 days holidays increases with service to 30 days
- Season ticket loan
- Bonus scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
**BIM Lead Job in Manchester, North West - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 000000)**