Architectural Technologist/ Technician
Salary: Competitve based on experience
My client is a successful and fast-growing firm based in North Yorkshire who now require a Architectural Technologist/ Technician to join their dynamic team. They are RIBA Chartered and multi-award-winning and are known for their great company culture and design excellence across a number of projects including the Commercial, Leisure, Large-Scale Residential, Logistics, Retail and Mixed-Use sectors.
Revit knowledge would be highly advantageous.
On offer is an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a fantastic team with plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Strong technical capabilities demonstrated in your portfolio.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Revit and a good understanding of BIM ideally.
- A range of sectors exposure, ideally with Logistics, Commercial and Retail projects.
- Experience preparing specifications for construction working drawings.
- Several years post qualification experience.
- CIAT accredited or working towards chartership.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines to a high standard.
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
If you're interested in the above role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 07802606856/ 01792365108 for a friendly and confidential chat.