Part 2/3 Architect or Architectural Technologist
Stenton Obhi architects are a small architectural practice based in Milton Keynes and currently have a diverse and expanding workload with exciting new project commissions. We work across a number of sectors including education, residential, commercial and public buildings. We are looking for a dynamic, confident, experienced and enthusiastic individual to lead on projects and help take the practice forward in this long term position. The ideal Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- RIBA Part 2/3 Architect /CIAT qualification with minimum 3-5 years relevant UK experience
- An in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite, along with MS Office applications and NBS Chorus. Strong Revit/BIM experience is essential.
- Good design and presentational/visualisation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English
- An in depth knowledge of compulsory UK Building Regulations & associated legislation
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team on multiple projects and lead a small team
- Project management and contract administration skills
- Strong technical and detailing ability
- Flexible and positive working approach
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience, 24 days annual leave, company pension and private healthcare. This is a promising opportunity for someone who is keen to progress and gain responsibility on an exciting and diverse range of architectural commissions.
Please submit your CV demonstrating the above qualities and examples of your work to email@example.com
No Agencies please