Part 2/3 Architect or Architectural Technologist - Milton Keynes
- Stenton Obhi Architects
- Salary negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
Part 2/3 Architect or Architectural Technologist
Stenton Obhi architects are a small architectural practice based in Milton Keynes and currently have a diverse and expanding workload with exciting new project commissions. We work across a number of sectors including education, residential, commercial and public buildings. We are looking for a dynamic, confident, experienced and enthusiastic individual to lead on projects and help take the practice forward in this long term position. The ideal Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- RIBA Part 2/3 Architect /CIAT qualification with minimum 3-5 years relevant UK experience
- An in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite, along with MS Office applications and NBS Chorus. Strong Revit/BIM experience is essential.
- Good design and presentational/visualisation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English
- An in depth knowledge of compulsory UK Building Regulations & associated legislation
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team on multiple projects and lead a small team
- Project management and contract administration skills
- Strong technical and detailing ability
- Flexible and positive working approach
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience, 24 days annual leave, company pension and private healthcare. This is a promising opportunity for someone who is keen to progress and gain responsibility on an exciting and diverse range of architectural commissions.
Please submit your CV demonstrating the above qualities and examples of your work to email@example.com
No Agencies please
SO architects was founded in 2005 by Nick Stenton and Kulvinder Obhi with the aim to form a dynamic architectural practice with a passionate commitment to designing buildings, which are both functional and visually stimulating.
The philosophy of the practice is based on four simple, but extremely important principles -
Architectural Quality Best Value Customer Service and Satisfaction Sustainable Design The practice offers a client focused service, which produces imaginative, unique and holistic architectural design solutions that are highly responsive to client needs and expectations.
All projects are approached without preconceived ideas and this enables us to produce architecture that is the result of a collaborative process, where close client liaison is adopted from project inception. Emphasis is placed on understanding functional needs and the establishment of a clear brief, whilst also acknowledging the importance of context. Awareness of context allows opportunities to be identified and the full potential of a site to be explored and realised.
Architecture should be enjoyed by everyone that uses or experiences it, and the mixture of creative flair and professional service offered by SO architects provides a catalyst for the design and construction of innovative architectural solutions.
3 Lakeview House
Apply for Part 2/3 Architect or Architectural Technologist - Milton Keynes
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert