- Penguin Recruitment
- Stamford, Lincolnshire
- £38000 - £42000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting a successful Planning and Architectural practice in an exciting new appointment of an Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. My clients work ranges from New build residential developments, Barn conversations and Heritage and Conservation projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect with substantial post Part 3 experience, to join a thriving team where you will play a significant part in the company's growth and success. Revit and AutoCAD skills would be highly preferable to succeed in the role.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work along side a supportive and flourishing team!
Skills required for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Sustantial years experience working as an Architect.
- Several years exposure to working on Residential projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with planning applications and building regulations.
- Excellent technical and design skills and the ability to support the wider team.
- Support the team across all RIBA stages and mentor the more junior team members.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident in a client facing role as you will sometimes have to take lead in meetings.
- Relevant project exposure to those listed above.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV & Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert