- Hunter Dunning
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Jun 2023
BIM Coordinator Job in North London
An award winning architecture practice has a BIM Coordinator job to assist in establishing and maintaining BIM project workflows.
Established in 2006, this firm has cultivated a reputation for high quality implementation of local and international projects ranging from cultural to residential to hospitality and more. Due to growth, they are offering a permanent position in the team!
Role & Responsibilities
- Source and maintain model content
- Ensure accuracy of models and datasets
- Provide training and assistance to the project team
- Develop and maintain BIM protocols
- Implement BIM execution plan and set up modelling environment
- Liaise and collaborate with the design team
- Create adaptive components and custom Revit families.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum experience of 1 year as a BIM Coordinator
- Great knowledge of Revit and BIM Level 2
- Navisworks, COBie and Dynamo experience is advantageous
- Understanding of all RIBA stages, with focus on stages 3-5
- Excellent understanding of building regulations
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas closure
- Weekly CPD / training sessions
- Opportunity to travel to site for overseas projects
- Regular social activities - after work drinks, cultural team outings
- Positive office culture
- Statutory pension.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Coordinator Job in North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13691)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert