- Hunter Dunning
- London, South West London
- £38000 - £48000 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Job (Function)
- Project Architect
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Project Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Project Architect job is now available with a practice with an enviable portfolio of prestigious projects, you'll be working for one of the most well-established, high-end residential-focused practices in London!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to join an established Architecture and Design consultancy based in the beautiful Chelsea Harbour. With a prestigious client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties not only in England, but also in Europe, America, and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Associate Director on project progress
- Running high-end residential projects throughout various RIBA stages
- Help manage and mentor more junior team members
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Demonstrate flexibility between projects
- Ensuring work is produced and delivered to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience post Part-III
- A minimum of 3 years' UK experience working in professional practice
- Proven experience working on high-end residential projects + grade listed buildings (ideally within prime London locations Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Belgravia and Marylebone)
- Experience working on high profile, new build residences, would also be hugely beneficial
- A fantastic understanding of planning and building control regulations and applications
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-7
- Strong job running ability
- Have client facing experience
- Strong technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawing ability
- Proven experience with a thorough understanding of construction, and site management
- Fluent use of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What you get back
- £38,000 - £48,000 Dependent on the level of experience
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13683)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Project Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert