- Hunter Dunning
- London, South West London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technologist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architectural Technologist Job in Fulham, London
Architectural Technologist job available in Fulham, London! An opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a growing high-end residential practice!
Established in 2019, our client is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join them in a crucial part of their development, this will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with them as they grow in staff numbers. The practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion on high-end residential and hospitality projects throughout London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will be involved across all RIBA stages on various projects
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- To work on bespoke, high-end projects in super-prime London locations
- Produce high-quality technical drawings.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in the high-end residential, refurbishments, or hospitality sector in the UK
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Must have some experience and knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Salary reviews.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Fulham, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13686)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert