- BPG Architects + Surveyors
- Dorking, Surrey
- Commensurate on experience
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
BPG Architects + Surveyors are seeking an enthusiastic part I, to join our busy team of Architects and Surveyors in our central Dorking office.
We are looking for a driven team player who has some understanding of UK building regulations, technical design skills and familiarity with the planning process to further develop their skills and progress towards their part II qualification.
Previous experience in an architectural practice is advantageous but not essential. The ability to provide support to the team on different projects to meet key milestones on project programmes is a fundamental part of the role, and the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to understand the need for prioritising of tasks. Good knowledge of Revit is preferred (knowledge of other Autodesk products is also an advantage) however additional training will be offered to the right candidate.
This role is best suited to independent workers of a resourceful nature who are punctual and happy to assist their colleagues on multiple projects. The ideal candidate will be attentive to their own work and willing to adapt to our in house processes and naming conventions. Interest in sustainability and innovative design is a plus as the role will offer an excellent opportunity to learn about the industry developments from our experienced sustainability and retrofit team.
• Relevant RIBA Part I certified qualification.
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
• Experience within the residential, educational and commercial sectors would be welcome.
• 3D digital modelling skills and experience of Autodesk suite software such as Revit would be advantageous.
• Familiarity and understanding of planning and UK building regulations.
Apply for Part I
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert