Project Architect Job in Merseyside - Liverpool
Project Architect Job working in an established Multi-disciplinary Architecture Studio based in Liverpool, UK, working primarily throughout the North West. They have extensive experience in Healthcare, Residential, Education and Transport sectors.
My client is currently working with several major clients, with projects ranging from £10K to £22M, using all types of procurement. New projects and sustained growth have opened up this opportunity to join as an associate to support the next phase of planned growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run through RIBA stages from concept to completion
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Report to Seniors and Directors
- Work on a variety of Healthcare, Education, Transport and Residential.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- A minimum of 3 Years PQE Part III experience, within the UK
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Confidence in running projects across all stages.
What you get back
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working expected to be in two days in the office
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects
- Regular work socials
- Hybrid Working expected to be in office two days a week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Merseyside, Liverpool - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name Job Ref: 13680#LI-DP1