Senior Architectural Technologist
- Hunter Dunning
- West Midlands, Birmingham
- £33000 - £38000 per annum
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Birmingham
Senior Architectural Technician Job available in an award-winning Revit based architecture practice based in Birmingham. You will work across a range of diverse projects across a variety of sectors in the UK.
My client provides a full spectrum of architectural services from concept through to completion across the private and public sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work independently and report directly to the project lead and subsequent directors
- Communicate and collaborate with other consultants and attend design meetings.
- Deliver high end tender and construction packages
- Have an understanding of all RIBA stages, Building Regulations, and current British Standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have experience of medium to large scale projects and project running
- Demonstrate high understanding and proficiency of Revit
- Have technical and construction knowledge
- Experience liaising with clients
What you get back
- Progression within the practise is encouraged and accessible
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day off holiday for your birthday
- £33,000 - £38,000 DOE
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Birmingham - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13677) #LI-DP1
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert