Principal Urban Designer
- Hunter Dunning
- Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- Closing date
- 14 Jun 2023
Principal Urban Designer job is now available with a forward thinking design practice for its Cambridge office, this employee owned company is passionate about the wellbeing of its staff and offers a range of benefits including hybrid and flexible working options.
My client is an established yet growing landscape consultancy who has 40 years of expertise and know how to deliver high-quality design and placemaking. With eight offices across the UK, each with its own personality; and made up of an established team of Urban Designers, Landscape Architects, Planners and Architects. The role offers flexible working with home working available. Due to ongoing success, they are seeking a Principal Urban Designer to join its Cambridge office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the management of projects across all stages
- You will be working on projects in across a range of scales including town centre regeneration, urban extensions and smaller scale residential developments
- Submitting of planning applications
- Supporting and managing team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience
- Good experience with all RIBA stages, project running and team leading.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite and AutoCAD
- Chartered status with a Built Environment professional body is also desirable
- Proven project experience in urban design and master planning at a range of scale in Urban and rural environments.
What you get back
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 29 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Flexible approach to working, with around 20 percent of staff working on flexi-hours
- Agile working with home working days
- Support with professional study, including offering sabbaticals
- Generous paternity, maternity and parental leave packages
- The practice is now fully employed owned giving all employees input into the business
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Principal Urban Designer Job in Cambridgeshire Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13665) #LI-DP1
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Principal Urban Designer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert