- Hunter Dunning
- London, City of London
- £38000 - £49000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technologist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architectural Technologist Job in Waterloo, London
Architectural Technologist job available! An opportunity to join an award-winning employee-owned architecture and interiors practice based in Waterloo, London. You will work across high-end residential and commercial schemes throughout London from £1m - £50m!
With over 15 years' experience on a wide range of projects across the UK and overseas, my client has built a reputation for producing exciting, contemporary architecture and interiors. Their portfolio includes bespoke housing, high spec penthouses, high-end hotels, and small residential schemes. A range of mixed-use and non-residential projects also showcase their versatility. With collaborations with some of the most reputable practices in the UK, my client delivers outstanding services and produces work of a high standard of quality.
Now an employee-owned practice, my client offers a long list of benefits upon joining, both financial and lifestyle-driven, and have won awards for the 'Good Employer Guide'. Staff turnover is low and happiness levels are high as they are strong believers in a good work-life balance, and they allow their team to manage their own time and workloads around things such as childcare or personal commitments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on a variety of residential/commercial projects, valued from £1 million - £50 million
- Run a project through technical and delivery stages
- Prepare and develop drawings and models
- Check team drawings + modify/suggest changes
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Work within a small project team and manage junior team members
- Use Revit / AutoCAD daily
- Report to Project Leaders.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as an Architectural Technologist/Technician, with a minimum of 5 year's professional working experience within a UK practice
- Experience working on bespoke high-end properties, mews houses, apartments/hospitality/heritage projects
- Confident in working through detailed design, technical design, and delivery stages of projects
- A thorough understanding of design issues on residential projects
- Able to demonstrate work that is all yours in a well-presented portfolio
- A fantastic technical mind and a good eye for detail
- Ideally, you will have worked in a small to medium-sized practice specialising in bespoke projects
- Care and attention to detail involved in delivering the scheme or work packages
- A proficient user of Revit and/or AutoCAD, worked on live projects within the UK
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £38,000 - £49,000
- Pension scheme - 3% contribution from company
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Discretionary profit share bonus payment
- 20 days' annual leave rising to 25 days with service in addition to UK public and bank holidays
- Discretionary 3 days' paid holiday in addition to the basic entitlement to cover Christmas closure
- Core office hours policy (11:00 - 3:30) providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Flexible working arrangements
- Green bike scheme, free eye tests, and annual flu vaccinations
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- RIBA membership fees paid for all qualified staff
- Comprehensive programme of in-house CPD seminars and 1 day's personal CPD provision per year
- Financial support for course fees and additional study leave for professional exams
- Regular creative review sessions and classes such as Drawing Gym
- Company membership of the NLA with free access to events
- Annual office trips to international and UK locations
- Social and sports e.g. netball, softball, running, social evenings, drinks out, etc
- Kitchen, showers, and secure, covered cycle storage facilities.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Waterloo, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13663)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert