- Hunter Dunning
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
Associate Architect Job in Camden Town, London
A global design and architecture practice has an Associate Architect job to join them working on award winning luxury hospitality and residential projects!
Our client has been established for over 30 years and is now one of the most recognised hospitality design firms with studios across the globe. Their projects are completed to a high standard and involve highly bespoke and timeless designs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Director of Architecture and the wider team
- Complete presentations to clients
- Travel to project destinations, where required
- Manage and report on progress of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8 years' experience post part III qualification
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations and general planning policy
- Relevant project experience is required - high end hospitality and/or residential
- Experience with international projects is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and ideally Revit and 3Ds Max
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social benefits - Friday drinks, etc
- Hybrid working - open for discussion depending on projects.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Camden Town, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13644)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Associate Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert