Architectural Technician Job in Plymouth, Devon
We are currently working with a top AJ100 practice that has an Architectural Technician job now available operating from its office in Plymouth. This practice is passionate about the welfare and happiness of its team and developing sustainable designs in all its projects.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad with over 350 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail, and health. The company has won multiple awards for its work but has also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter. Due to continued success, they are seeking an Architectural technician to join its Plymouth team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Production of Technical drawing packages
- Working with internal and external teams
- Production of specifications
- Ensuring drawings are compliant with building regulations
- Using Revit on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working on UK based projects
- Working knowledge of Revit is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working times
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Plymouth, Devon - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref:13653)