- Hunter Dunning
- £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
Architect Job in Kentish Town, London
An award-winning RIBA chartered practice is looking for an Architect to join them working on large scale residential and mixed-use projects. Experienced Part II Architectural Assistants will also be considered!
Established for over 40 years, this practice and their talented team of around 50 have a substantial portfolio of residential and mixed-use schemes. Due to growth they are offering a permanent position in their studio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop drawings and models using Revit
- Prepare technical packages to high standard
- Work through all RIBA project stages
- Work with clients and develop relationships where required
- Attend site as required
- Report on progress of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years' experience post part III qualification
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and general planning policy
- Demonstratable ability to develop designs
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience across all RIBA stages, including on site
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of up to £42,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Hybrid working option after probationary period (1 day per week)
- Social outings (previously - architectural tours, team dinners).
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Kentish Town, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13644)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Architect
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert