Architectural Technician job in Chichester, West Sussex
My client has a new Architectural Technician job working from its office in Chichester. The role would involve working across a broad range of sectors such as residential, commercial, and education. The practice offers a competitive salary and a range of flexible working options.
Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They currently have a number of commercial projects that require an Architectural Technician to work on from stage 4 onwards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Assist in stages of projects
- Focusing on commercial projects
- Support Junior members of the team
- Visit site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong technical ability
- Experience using AutoCAD and or Revit
- Be located close or looking to relocate within a 45-minute commute of the business.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working with home working days with a minimum of 3 days in the office a week.
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD.
- Team activities and socials.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Chichester, West Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref:13469) #LI-JW1#LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd