Senior Architectural Technician
- Hunter Dunning
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Jun 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Southampton
Senior Architectural Technician job now available in Southampton. This role would see you producing working drawing packages on developer-led residential projects. Based in their office in the centre of the city, this role offers a competitive salary and hybrid working options.
This established practice has recently relocated to a new office and is undergoing an exciting period of change. The practice mainly works with residential developers in the local area and across the UK.
Due to ongoing demand for their services, they have the opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of working drawing packages
- Checking third-party design drawings
- liaising with building control /NHBC to discharge conditions
- Producing external works and conveyance layouts to client briefs including coordinating with civil engineers
- Dealing with design issues on projects and finding technical solutions
- Take a lead role in the running of project stages if required
- Using AutoCAD on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience
- Experience with UK residential projects is essential
- Project experience in developer-led projects would be highly beneficial
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Revit ability is beneficial.
What you get back
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Paid parking.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Southampton - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter. John Watson Job Ref:13640 )
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert