- G.A Design International Ltd
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Up to £70,000 per annum pending experience + benefits
- Closing date
- 10 Jun 2023
The GA Group are seeking an Associate to join the Architecture Team to work closely with the Director of Architecture and other team members. Personality is regarded as an essential quality for teamwork and for projecting to our clientele. Our work is mostly focused on international hospitality projects, usually from the Concept to Schematic stages, before we coordinate with local architects abroad for the building phases to completion. In the UK, we undertake full-service appointments for residential, commercial, and hospitality clients.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 8 years post part 3 qualification experience,
- ARB membership,
- RIBA membership,
- Design flair over administration or technical expertise,
- Experience of presenting ideas to Clients and interested parties,
- Advanced 3D software and visualisation skills including Rhino and Enscape,
- Must have the Right-To-Work in the United Kingdom,
- The ability to travel to project destinations.
To apply: https://thega-group.com/careers/architectural-associate/
Please indicate in your message that you've seen our advertisement on the RIBA website and also indicate your current salary, salary expectation and notice period, thank you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert