Director of Masterplanning
- Hunter Dunning
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
Director of Masterplanning Job in Central London
Our client is a rapidly growing employee-owned multi-disciplinary consultancy who currently has a Director of Masterplanning job available from its office in London.
Established 30 years ago, this multi-disciplinary consultancy operates across the UK with 8 regional offices which are situated in the Northwest, Yorkshire, Midlands, Southwest, East Anglia and London. Current head count is at 70 but with the growth plans in place, and their current workload, they are looking to expand the business in the next 12 months. The services this consultancy offer span across town planning, architecture, masterplanning, landscape architecture and heritage.
Role & Responsibilities
- To be part of the management team including management of the wider group
- Take ownership of the masterplanning and urban design offering
- Grow and develop this part of the business
- Lead and advise in the preparation of large-scale masterplans and urban design schemes
- Manage project teams and resources
- Participate in public consultations with stakeholders and community groups, as required
- Contribute to commercial and business development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in Urban Design / Masterplanning is essential
- Minimum 10 years' experience post qualification
- Previous experience liaising with clients
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams
- Confidence and experience in business development is key
- Excellent communicator with ambitious attitude.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Death in service
- Professional body membership paid.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Director of Masterplanning Job in Central London - Your Architecture design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13539)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Director of Masterplanning
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert