We’re currently looking for a Project Architect / Senior Architect to join our Architectural and Town Planning practice based in Derby or Sheffield.
We’re recruiting and are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Chartered Architect, to join our team where you will have input in all stages of projects, from concept right through to completion. We work across a wide range of sectors including residential, heritage, commercial and agricultural.
Working collaboratively alongside our architects and technicians you will be one of the senior members of the team, leading and designing your own projects and delegating and providing assistance to colleagues. You will be involved in all aspects of multiple projects from conceptual design to completion on a variety of projects, predominantly within an hour or so of our Derby head office.
The successful candidate would be expected to contribute to the ongoing development of the company and be able to listen to clients and build relationships with developers and contractors. Good client liaison skills and effective communication with other professions is essential. You will be required to actively promote the company and for winning new projects.
Required skills & experience:
- A minimum of 4 years UK professional experience in practice;
- Experience in working in a team and leading on projects;
- Competent working on stages 1 – 6 independently;
- Experience working on bespoke residential projects;
- CAD experience required; training will be provided if necessary;
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations;
- Articulate and able to communicate to clients and colleagues on all levels;
- Excellent organisational skills.
We offer competitive salaries and flexible working hours. We have a sociable office team and will support you in your personal and professional development.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full time permanent position – 37.5 hours per week flexi time and hybrid working arrangement
- 25 days holiday, plus 3 days at Christmas and Bank Holidays (36 in total)
- £37-45k dependent on experience
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of RIBA / ARB membership fees
- Regular in house CPD events
To be considered for interview please provide a cover letter, CV and examples of your work to: email@example.com. If called for an interview you will be required to bring a portfolio.
Strictly no agency interest please