Sicolo Webb Architects is seeking to recruit an experienced RIBA Part 2 architectural assistant/ newly qualified Architect to join its central Bath studio.
We are looking for an articulate and motivated candidate, who is passionate about design and interested in contributing to the future of the practice. Sicolo Webb is a design-led practice working on a range of arts, residential and housing projects across the South West.
We would be open to a candidate looking for flexible working opportunities/ working around other commitments.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent design skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work at all RIBA Stages
- Confidence to work with consultants, contractors, specialists and suppliers
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
- Relevant experience in a design-led UK practice
You will be supported in your continual professional development and there is scope for relevant part 3 experience for the right candidate. Salary dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in joining us, please submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A covering letter stating the reasons why you are interested in joining our practice and date from when you are available
- Concise portfolio, maximum four A4 sides, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
This position is only available to applicants eligible to work in the UK and we are ideally looking for a start as soon as possible.