Assistant Technical Coordinator
- Hunter Dunning
- Hampshire, Eastleigh
- £24000 - £27000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Assistant Technical Coordinator job is now available working with a housing developer in Hampshire. With full training, this is a great opportunity to get started working in the residential development sector.
Our client specialises in residential developments in the Hampshire area with its projects based within an hour of the main office in central Hampshire. They seek to focus on the development of homes offering excellent finishes, space and that complements the local area.
They would see you working with the technical team on a number of large-scale residential development projects across the region. As full training will be provided the role would suit a Graduate Architectural Technician or an Architectural Technician looking to make the move to a developer as an Assistant Technical coordinator.
Role & Responsibilities
- Obtaining quotes from consultants
- Attending Site meetings
- Reviewing consultants' drawings (Architect, Structural & Civil Engineer)
- Uploading drawings to document management system
- Contacting utility companies i.e. Gas, water and Electric for quotes
- Review designs from utility companies and coordinating these with Engineer/Architect layouts.
- In general, provide support to the wider technical team on their projects.
- Attending site as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educated as an Architectural Technician or possess an architectural degree
- Experience with UK residential projects would be highly advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
- Due to the need to visit site and office location you need a full UK driving licence.
What you get back
- £24,000 Plus car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Full training
- Supported career development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Assistant Technical Coordinator job in Colden Common, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref: 13461) #LI-JW1
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Apply for Assistant Technical Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert