Senior Architectural Technologist job in Cardiff, Wales
An opportunity to join a close-knit practice, that cares about helping you become the best version of yourself. Our client has a Senior Architectural Technologist job now available, working on a mix of projects sectors!
Established over 45 years ago, my client now has 3 offices across the UK and has just under 40 staff. Originally recognised for their expertise within the residential sector, their portfolio has diversified itself hugely over the years. Other sectors now managed by them include education, civic, culture, commercial, heritage, and super-prime residential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Actively work on high-level tasks and deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assess client needs, discuss objectives, agree budgets and plan delivery.
- Lead and assist project teams to ensure optimal efficiencies and any delays are mitigated.
- Attend and report at site meetings as required and check on progress. Carry out site inspections, valuations, issue certificates and instructions.
- Work closely with professionals from other disciplines in other organisations, co-ordinating design teams.
- Production of Technical drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience post qualification
- Proficient Revit knowledge is essential.
- Proven track record of successful project management, leading teams and running projects.
- Exceptional design skills with a thorough knowledge of technical and construction information.
What you get back
- Competitive Salary
- Career development and growth within practice
- Social events
- Good work life balance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job in Cardiff, Wales- Your Architecture (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13618)