- Penguin Recruitment
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting one of the UKs leading disability specialist architectural practices, in several new appointments for their team. The practice operates across 3 offices and work nationally on Residential projects, rental property adaptation and new builds. Their projects range from £30,000 up to £1.5 million pound projects- the company pride themselves on each project being bespoke.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and talented, and have several years post Part 3 experience and design flare. Ideally, you will have relevant disability project experience, however, as this is a niche market, this is not essential. Excellent AutoCAD skills would be non-negotiable.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a company that really contributes towards bettering someone's life.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 experience.
- Relevant project experience or a keenness to work in this sector.
- Excellent eye for detail and good technical detailing skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and NBD Specification knowledge.
- Able to work in a high-pressured environment whilst still hitting deadlines.
- Confident working both as part of a team and individually.
- Communicate with all members of your design team as well as contractors/ clients.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert