Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
A fantastic opportunity for accomplished Architect has now become available with an award-winning architectural practice. This RIBA chartered practice works on a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including residential, community, conservation, and healthcare. Sustainability is at the forefront of all projects; they aim to set a high standard with mindful energy use and people-centred needs.
The desired candidate will require post part 3 experience in a UK based practice and experience working on residential project in Scotland. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging new projects, taking them from conception through to completion.
On offer is a competitive salary and generous benefits package which includes, extended holiday allowance, annual bonus payment, company pension scheme and many more.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Excellent design skills and creative thinking
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well within a team
- Proactive and ambitious approach to role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100