- Penguin Recruitment
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2023
Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
I am currently working with a large RIBA chartered practice looking for a talented Architect to join their experienced team. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding company on a variety of different projects. My client is one of the UK 's leading Industrial Architect, covering all aspects of Industrial design including Ecommerce, Distribution/Logistics, Energy from Waste and Manufacturing.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with relevant post part 3 UK experience. In addition to this, they will need to have experience working across all RIBA stages and proficient in the use of Revit/BIM.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Proficient in Revit/BIM
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Able to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong design and technical skills
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert