- Penguin Recruitment
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2023
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience/ RIBA guidelines
I am delighted to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and long-standing client of mine in several new appointments for their practice based in Lancashire. They are known for their expertise across the Healthcare sector; however, they also have a strong presence in the market working on Education, Commercial and Residential sectors too.
I am looking to speak with self-motivated and talented Architects that have post Part 3 experience and are familiar with running jobs across all RIBA stages. It would be essential to have strong Revit skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine progression and development opportunities within.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB Registered with post Part 3 experience. NQA will also be considered.
- Several years UK based experience in a similar role.
- Healthcare experience would be highly preferable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative to work independently and, as part of a team.
- Previous job running exposure.
- Liase with clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Support the Directors on projects from inception through to completion.
- Ensure all deadlines are met to a high standard.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert