- Penguin Recruitment
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Company benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
Location: Winchester & London studios
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting a multi-award-winning and leading practice who are known for creating progressive and traditional Architecture across a variety of exciting sectors. My client work across a range of sectors, which recent covers Residential- Town Houses, Country Houses, Conversations, Renovations, Listed Buildings and Heritage and also, the Commercial- Hotels, Healthcare projects.
The ideal candidate will have post qualification experience, several years working in a similar level role and boast design flare and strong technical abilities.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to contribute towards the success of a well-known, chartered practice.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered and several years post Part 3.
- Solid experience of the design process, technical detailing, and contract administration.
- Meet project deadlines to the highest of standard.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- An excellent understanding of the UK Building regulations.
- Have exposure to RIBA stages 2-6 and a thorough knowledge of construction detailing.
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
- Boast design flare and good technical abilities.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV across to email@example.comI look forward to hearing from you soon!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert