- Penguin Recruitment
- £31000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
Location: Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow, Darlington, Newcastle
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am pleased to be supporting an AJ100 and RIBA Chartered practice based out of several Northern locations, who due to continued succession on projects, are expanding their current team. My client works across the Community, Education, Industrial, Leisure, Residential, Retail and Master Planning sectors and are Revit users. This role can be based out of any of the studios listed above.
The ideal candidate will have post Part 3 experience and be a confident job runner. You should be living locally to one of the studios and have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the opportunity to join a well-renown team on a permanent basis!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered with post Part 3 exposure.
- Excellent Revit skills shown throughout a supporting portfolio.
- Relevant project exposure to those sectors listed above.
- Strong communications skills both verbally and written.
- Able to delegate your work load and work within strict deadlines.
- Always complete work to the highest of standards.
- Support the Directors across all RIBA stages of work.
- Excellent understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Boast design flare and strong technical abilities.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert