- Penguin Recruitment
- London, East London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
Location: East London
Salary Expectations: £40,000 - £50,000
A new, exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Architect to join a well established and AJ100 practice based in East London. Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a practice that strive to create buildings that respond to their context and climate all within the Education and Healthcare sectors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD and ideally have previous exposure within the Education or Healthcare sectors. My client is also looking for an Architect who is passionate about pushing sustainability as this is now the heart of each project.
On offer is a competitive salary, the opportunity to work for an AJ100 practice and other appealing benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Architect role:
- To demonstrate excellent leadership skills to manage a team of 3-5 people.
- To manage design to planning.
- To prepare planning application documents.
- To visit sites to attend meetings, carry out inspections and surveys when required.
- To complete work to defined business processes, standards, and time frames.
- To work independently to complete some tasks using own judgement.
Essential skills needed for this Senior Architect role:
- ARB Registered with several years working as a Senior Architect
- Extensive industry experience
- Strong design and technical skills apparent in your submitting portfolio
- The ability to work to a high standard both individually and part of a team
- Strong AutoCAD and Adobe skills and Revit would be preferred
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert